Leadership Views


            Looking back at my Glyph from the start of school, not much has changed in my views of leadership. However, after drawing a new Glyph this week, I do see a couple of changes. One aspect of leadership where my view has changed was whether or not an individual who is more introverted can be an effective leader. At the beginning of my schooling, the length of the hair on my Glyph was a medium length, which means that I was unsure of if an individual who is more introverted can be an effective leader. When drawing my new Glyph, it had longer hair, meaning that I do believe that individuals with more introverted personalities can be good leaders. Throughout my schooling, I have learned that anyone has the potential to be a good and effective leader, as long as the individual is passionate about what they are doing. I have seen many people step up into leadership positions in the past year with more introverted personalities, and they have done phenomenal jobs leading. Another aspect of leadership that changed in the past year was the ears of my Glyph, which was whether or not technology is an important part of leadership. It was interesting for me to see that my views changed in this way. I feel like they should have moved the other direction, since our world today is so technology driven. However, I have also been trying to not spend as much time on technology lately, which is probably what cause the change in this way. I do believe technology is vital for communication when it comes to leadership; however, I feel like we can still be effective leaders without as much technology.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NeuroNote 1

What is the OTPF?

NeuroNote 4